[Sca-cooks] lamb breast

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:28:02 PDT 2003

The local independent grocery store is selling lamb breasts at a
ridiculously low price ($0.99 per pound!!!)  Now, I love lamb, but I've
never really dealt with this part of the critter before. I've seen recipes
for stuffed lamb breast; how do I carve and seve it?  How many people can a
reasonably-sized lamb breast serve?  Should I just barbecue the darn thing
like pork spareribs?

Anybody got any favorite recipes?

Thanks in advance,

Vicente

If you get into a jam, you can always eat something, blow something up or
throw penguins. --Jim Henson