[Sca-cooks] FW: [Regia-NA] Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers (Platinum Series Extended Edition)

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Fri Jul 18 09:21:05 PDT 2003

I know it's available presently for less than $18 from Amazon.
However, they are doing what they did the last time again.

An extended, larger version is coming in a few months with
increased features like the workshop tours and another forty
minutes of film.

The last time almost 30 minutes of the extended version was a
list of everyone who ever belonged to the
Tolkein Society listed during music at the end.
There were only a few short extended scenes that made up
about eight minutes of additional film.
However, it also had a disc full of features that were worthwhile.

I didn't expect an extended edition the first time and
ended up buying both. This time I have pre-ordered and am waiting.
Live and learn.

It says 40 minutes of extra footage culled from the Two Towers
film to shorten it will be added.

The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers (Platinum Series Extended
Edition) (Widescreen) (2002)