[Sca-cooks] Fw: [khazaria-announce] Khazaria.com News - July 25, 2003- OT

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jul 25 06:23:31 PDT 2003

Because I know we have quite a few Jewish folk on the List, I'm fwding this
along. As some of you may know, I'm very interested in the Khazars because
of their relation to my persona studies (they were developing as a culture,
while I'm working as a travelling blacksmith amongst them). While most of
what Kevin is finding is too late in period to be of direct assistance to my
research, there's a lot that isn't, and he's a very nice guy, who has been
very helpful in answering direct questions- including quite a few on
available foodstuffs.

So, enjoy, anyone, who has an interest.

Phlip

 Blacksmith's credo.