[Sca-cooks] Minted Cucumbers, St. Jerome's Feast

Billfog1 at aol.com Billfog1 at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 10:16:08 PDT 2003

Mari,

Thank you!  The event is this weekend - St. Jerome's.  I will look and see if
I can find the cucumber recipe from June.  I tried out several recipes this
last weekend and narrowed the menu to bread, cheese and fruit on the table, the
Egredouncye from Two Fifteenth Century Cookbooks ( I am serving it over
noodles because rice in large quantities scares me!),  the chicken pie from
Sallets, Humbles and Shrewsbery Cakes (served cold), Spinach Tart, and a  pear tart
for dessert.  Your menu gave me lots of ideas!  Did your event turn out well?

I hope that you are feeling better!

Suzanne