[Sca-cooks] Florilegium Tile Project has a new day at Pennsic

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 28 22:48:52 PDT 2003

Yes. I agree. The Florilegium Tile Project display now has a new day
because of scheduling double booking.
The old date was Wednesday, 10 to 3.
The NEW date is TUESDAY and still from 10am until 3pm inside or just
outside the Pennsic barn.

Even if you are not bringing a tile to display, please come by and see
the work that these artists have done. I encourage folks, especially
Peers and Nobles to bring bits of largess to give to the artists whose
work you most admire.

Yes Elizabeth, if something is going to change, it is preferable to
have it be later rather than sooner. Then you can at least post a sign
or have someone there to say please come back tomorrow (or whenever).
It is not very effective to have them have to say "I'm sorry, but the
show has been rescheduled. Please come back yesterday".

Stefan

> 	Class-by-Day 	Schedules are incorrect
>
> Aarrgh.
>
> This happened before (last year, I think). I had to get up at some
> ungodly hour of the morning (the classes by subject were correct, so
> I was committed and couldn't just bag it) to teach a class which
> usually draws 15-40 people. I got one person. People came up to me
> later saying that they would have liked to have been there, but they
> were going by the schedule. People mostly do go by the schedule, even
> when it is announced that the schedule isn't right. I told the people
> at the Arts and Sciences table what had happened; they were properly
> sympathetic and said that it was a computor problem and, now that
> they knew about it, wouldn't happen again.
>
> Aarrgh.
>
> Elixabeth of Dendermonde/Betty Cook

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas