[Sca-cooks] Cool feast idea

Marcus Antaya mantaya at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 2 21:30:29 PDT 2003

Just to tell the list, if I'm not repeating what has already been said...

We did our Lady Mary Tournament feast a few weeks ago, and found something
very interesting.  Too many cooks DON'T spoil the broth.

We had a head cook, (my laurel, which is how I got hooked into this in the
first place), but each dish was done by a different apprentice/friend.  We
all told her what we wanted to make, how much it would cost, and then we
pre-made as much of it as possible, then cooked it on site. I was incredibly
suprised how smoothly it went, and how good it tasted!!! Just a thought for
you feastocrats who are stuck on ideas...make it a cooks ultimate pot
luck!!!

Gyric