[Sca-cooks] Re: [missing] links

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 3 21:13:34 PDT 2003

Examining a selection of the message sources, the messages with attachments
are in HTML format while those without are in a text format.  This suggests
the difference is between using a web browser as a mail client and separate
mail client software or possibly the mail client settings selecting HTML or
plain text formats.

The attachment is the SCA-Cooks mail footer:

As this footer is added by the Mailman software, the senders have no control
over this.

Because we have not had this problem previously, the sudden appearance may
be due to an HTML tag format problem in the new Mailman software or, if this
is a feature, it may need to be switched off by the list administrator
(Gunthar) or the sysadmin (Pug).

Bear