Flavored water- was Re: [SCA-cooks] Readability

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Fri Jul 4 17:21:02 PDT 2003

Quibel.  My Mum used to get it at Winn Dixie in loser-ana.  Safeway has
several flavors even sugar free in strawberry, black cherry, kiwi, red
raspberry.  That's all I can think of right now.

Soffya Appollonia Tudja
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or

Where? What is it called? Sounds like just the sort of thing I'd like- I've
been drinking my water with a dash of lemon juice, no sugar. I'd be
interested in a citrus blend.

'Lainie