Pennsic Potluck- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic - meals, etc - sorta OT

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Jul 5 05:49:34 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> In a message dated 7/4/2003 3:10:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> phlip at 99main.com writes:
>
> > Don't limit yourself to the night of the Potluck
>
> When is that again?  I got confused as to whether we were doing it on
Monday
> or Tuesday of War week...
>
> Brangwayna

Well, I've invited everyone for Tuesday of War Week, in SPCA camp (w10, near
Orluk Oasis), but I had been hoping to get some feedback as to whether this
was acceptable to all. Usual schedule is from 5 or 6 PM to whenever, with
any interested folk perfectly welcome to stay after and join our quiet
bardic, or schmooze, or whatever. Again, this year, we'll be happy to work
out transportation to and from camp for those with mobility issues or lotsa
stuff to haul, and probably some usage of kitchen facilities or our freezer-
you just have to let us know.

Phlip

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.