Pennsic Potluck- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic - meals, etc - sorta OT

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Jul 6 10:21:46 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/6/2003 9:30:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip at 99main.com writes:

> Well, Monday, for me, will be a conflict with the Woods Battle- by the time
> I'm done with is, about all I'm capable of is propping my feet up and
> drinking a cold beer or three. But, if there are more people who'd prefer
> Monday, let me know- I need feedback, folks!!!

Oh, that's right, I'd forgotten they moved the Woods Battle to Monday!
Remembering how I felt when I was working it, I would never ask you to run a party
in your camp right afterwards.
Oh well, perhaps I will come down to SPCA after the other gathering is over.
Probably not in time for dinner, unfortunately!

Brangwayna