[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic - meals, etc - sorta OT

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 6 10:33:57 PDT 2003

I take checks from SCA folks with very little hesitation.  In 15 years of
business, I think I've had maybe 3 bad checks, and only one of them went
un-resolved.  An excellent track record.
Come shop with me at BZ1 King's Taste Productions, and we'll talk food,
books, food, etc!  I'm not far from Devra's booth.
Christianna