[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic - meals, etc - sorta OT

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 07:01:38 PDT 2003

>I get to go this year too!   I missed last year because of some mundane
>problems...but i'm raring to go again!   I will be alone most of the
>time...so I'll
>definitely stop by SPCA.  I'd love to meet you, Olwen and Cuirhart!
>LOL....maybe Jadwiga and I should meet and team up to go campsite
>hopping...around
>dinner time!
>
>Etain

Great idea Etain! Can't wait to see what Jadwiga's response is.
I am looking forward to meeting you too Etain.  Since I'll be there both
weeks I hope that I get to spend time with lots of you folks.  Sometime
during the latter part of the first week I will be working on a marzipan
project, but I will have lots with me so if anyone wants to come play with
that or try their hand at a bit of lampworking, just let me know.
olwen O.