[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic - meals, etc - sorta OT

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 11:27:26 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/7/2003 10:09:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> I leave extra money tucked away in my car.  In two places actually.  I have
>
> one stash of money for the return trip so I know I actually have enough.
> The other stash is spending money.

Of course, there has been more than one instance of cars in the parking lot
being broken into as well, with items stolen from them.  I strongly recommend
against leaving cash of any sort anywhere in your car - traveller's cheques,
again, are safer.

Brangwayna