[Sca-cooks] A bewilderment...

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 12 09:30:44 PDT 2003

Phillipa wrote:
>I've never had tofurky but everyone I know who has had it says it's nasty
>stuff. Has anyone on list tried it? opionions?

I wrote an extended post about cooking one in 2001 for Thanksgiving.
Then i cooked an Un-Turkey for Christmas and posted

Un-Turkey was better than Tofurkey, but the Tofurkey gravy was better
than the Un-Turkey gravy

They aren't tofu, but blends of tofu and seitan, and one even has
yuba "skin". Below are both of my previous messages...

Anahita

First the Tofurkey...