[Sca-cooks] A bewilderment...

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Sat Jul 12 15:40:13 PDT 2003

Phillipa wrote:
>I've never had tofurky but everyone I know who has had it says it's nasty
>stuff. Has anyone on list tried it? opionions?

Ever had tofu pups?  Interesting.  Now I LOVE the Carob mint and carob with
crisp rice!!!  Don't care for the soyokause.  The mozzarella one left a film
on the teeth when I made pizza with it.  Decent on sandwiches.

But I absolutely LOVE the rice dream ice cream with carob mint coating!!!

LOVE Whole Foods in New Orleans.  They got a vegan bakery!!  The eggless,
flourless carob brownies are to DIE for!

Soffya Appollonia Tudja
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or