[Sca-cooks] Keep on trunking....

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 13 00:54:36 PDT 2003

Nichola commented:
> Makes me wonder what folks would say about some of our
> arguments/discussions....
> Twinkies and their shelf lives, imagine a Horse person who isn't
> associated with the SCA (Ha got ya there!!!) Reading a wonderful
> argument about Cuskynoles... They would imagine that we are quite
> insane.... Oh wait...
Cuskynoles? I suspect they would have more to say about the horse meat
recipes.
When I brought up that on our local baronial list recently, it was the
horse riders who protested and asked that we stop the discussion. I was
hoping someone would point me to some European horsemeat recipes, since
I gave my file info and said all I had were southern Asia period
recipes for horsemeat.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas