[Sca-cooks] more on preserved sour cherries

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jul 13 20:59:18 PDT 2003

Jadwiga, you might also try your local Whole Foods-type store.  We've
got a local variety here (Good Food Store), and it has a great selection
of Knudsen juices, as does a "health food" section in another local
market (Rosauer's).  I've found 100% sour cherry juice at the latter
(didn't look in the former, but it's where I get my 100% pomegranite
juice). I've actually got some sitting in my kitchen--I'm going to make
jellies from them for largess baskets.
--Maire, who hopes that soon she'll be able to receive email as well as
send it (this is *so* annoying!)