[Sca-cooks] Re: Medieval English lasagne?

Wed Jul 16 07:08:36 PDT 2003

Curiosity got me looking for Prof. David Cromptom.  The best known one is at
Glasgow and is noted for parasitology and a few other things, so I doubt
that's him.  The best fit seems to be an English Prof.

I did find the website for the Berkley Castle gig:

http://www.joust.info/

It seems to be the stock RenFair with a Living History section staffed by
serious recreationists.  Funniest thing, it is associated with the Florida
Renaissance Fair.

Bear