[Sca-cooks] Update on my father

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 18 21:58:42 PDT 2003

Been there, done that - you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Yes, take everything Hospice offers, even if you don't think you want
it. You can always decide not to use it, but they've been down this
road, and know a lot of less-than-obvious things that do help. And don't
worry about him not eating, hard as that is for a cook - it's a normal
part of the process.

Take care of yourself, too.

AEllin