[Sca-cooks] Tuna, tuna, tuna

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 20 21:38:42 PDT 2003

Well, for what it's worth, I opened a few dozen cans in a series of
these demos, and did not encounter what you describe. (ew...) And a big
part of our selling  point was how pretty it was, so they were counting
on it being pretty.  And yes, it does look like the old solid, several
people mentioned that, but I at least think it has a bit more taste than
I even remember "in the old days."

Yes, I had my first Salade Nicoise in Nice, actually,  long ago,  and I
thought I remembered canned tuna, but still I wouldn't use the mush or
the cardboard. This gives me another option. Would not bother with it
for the ubiquitous Tuna Salad Sandwich  however. It just  seemed a
useful thing to know about.

AEllin