[Sca-cooks] A challenge for those attending Great Western War inOctober

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 21 07:46:42 PDT 2003

Forwarded to SCA Food and Feasts yahoogroup, where someone was
co-incidentally congratulating the "Salted Peacocks" who won the Second
Annual Iron Chef Competition in Loch Salainn.

I am NOT running IC this time!  I'm the War Herald and have too much on
my plate already, including the War Court the same evening.  I'll be
lucky to be able to show up and watch.

Selene Colfox, Iron Chef Altavia emerita