[Sca-cooks] Fw: Question re. Upcoming GUILD day - 16th of August

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 29 09:23:44 PDT 2003

Caid is having a Guild Day about a week later, interesting coinky-dink there.
It's put on by the Right Noble Guild of St. Genesius [period drama] and asking
other arts and crafts guilds and other such groups to come show their stuff.  I'm
a founding Genesian and I'm trying to instigate a baronial cooking guild in
Altavia so I'll be there with bells on, maybe literally.

Susans rule the universe!  [Susan Shwartz told me so.]

Selene Sue
selene at earthlink.net