[Sca-cooks] Re:HELP at Pennsic = OT, OOP

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Jul 29 19:12:50 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Dear Friends,
>      After thinking that I had Pennsic all organized, my table helpers
have
> been falling by the wayside in a VERY distressing manner.  I need helpers
for
> my booth especially the first week, but also parts of the second.  Terms
and
> references on request (I'm a NICE person to work for, and you'll be
surrounded
> by wonderful cookbooks, and....)
>      Devra the Worrier Princess (and boy, do I have things to worry
about!)

Devra, I have a young man in my camp who is with us to help me and Rob, but
he';s pretty short on cash. I'm sure he'll be willing to help out in
exchange for some spending money for Pennsic. He's a really nice guy, a hard
worker, although he knows little about cookery matters- but he's bright
enougfh to learn. Let me know where and when, and I'll bring him up and
introduce you.

Phlip

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.