[Sca-cooks] cookbooks to add

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 30 22:00:25 PDT 2003

Gregory answered me with:
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 12:19:33AM -0500, Stefan li Rous wrote:
> Take a look at some of the files in the FOOD-BOOKS section of the
> Florilegium, including this file:
> cookbooks-bib     (40K)  6/ 9/01    Cookbook bib. by Mistress Jaelle of
> Armida.
>
> Which has an update (Jan 2003) at
> http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/articles/food_bibliography.html
>
> Stefan, I'm sure she'd be happy to have you have the updated version.
Thank you! Yes, she had sent me the updated version earlier this year.
But I lost it when my disk crashed in April. I have now retrieved a
copy from your site and will update the Florilegium file. This will
thus give folks at least two sources for this useful work.

I usually print out a copy to bring along to Pennsic, so I will print
this out for myself as well. Of course, I often find that I've left the
list in my tent when I am at the booksellers. :-(
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com