[Sca-cooks] OT - A little history

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Jul 31 21:46:24 PDT 2003

At 10:23 PM 7/31/03 -0600, you wrote:
>I don't think I've ever had catfish....Of course, I live with 4 cats,
>and they have pretty fishy breath sometimes, but I don't think it's the
>same....
>--maire, making jelly in 95 degree heat (ah, the happy sounds of "ping"
>"pong" as everything seals!) [OFC]

No sympathy here- it has been well over 100 (103 on Tuesday) for several
days- James and I were at his dad's house, packing and cleaning. My
brilliant coup was buying the box of ice cream sandwiches and bringing the
huge pasta salad with me. I'm tired of pasta salad now, but it was just the
right thing.

'Lainie
-who deprived many cobs of their homes!