[Sca-cooks] Las Vegas

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 22:41:34 PDT 2003

Selene Colfox commented:
> Caid Coronation was this past weekend in Las Vegas.  Bless the Barony
> of Starkhafn, but maybe they should think twice about bidding for
> kingdom
> events between May and October.
Uh oh. That is where Alina and I are headed tomorrow. We're going to be
staying at, where else, Excaliber and seeing the sights in Las Vegas
and probably Hoover Dam. Maybe elsewhere. But perhaps the city with air
conditioning may be better than Red Rock Canyon, etc since you mention
it is so hot. Yes, we know Excaliber is kinda hoky and plastic. No
utensils, not even spoons and knives at the table. And the menu, well
it resembles Medieval Times more than any period food. But if I wanted
authenticity we'd look elsewhere.

We'll be back late Thursday and I will probably be on the list on
Friday.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas