[Sca-cooks] German Mushroom Recipe

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 11 14:18:43 PDT 2003

In a post from a while back, i sent 23 mushroom recipes from two
German sources which Thomas Gloning had send me privately. I had
translated one recipe very badly, but i had a synopsis of what i
thought it meant.

With the help of a former SCA-Cook listee, Volker Bach, who is German
and knows impeccable English, i have a better version of that recipe.
And i was reassured that my synopsis was basically correct.

So here is the improved version, comments from Volker are noted with
a > sign, my asides are in [square brackets], while alternate
translations are in (parentheses)