[Sca-cooks] project

aeduin aeduin at verizon.net
Tue Jun 17 08:55:09 PDT 2003

--
After watching all of the variations of redactions on the SCA-Cooks list,
decided to do a research project on comparative redactions.

If any of you would like to help in the project please email me OFF-list
with your translation to modern English and then your redaction of the
following recipe from Forme of Curye:

Hares in Papdele XXIIII

Take Hares pboile hem in gode broth. cole the broth and waifshe the
fleyfsh. caft azeyn to the gyrde. take obleys of wafrous in ftede of
lozyens and cowche in dyfshes. take powdo douce and lay on falt the broth
and lay onoward a meffe forth.

Please also include, your name, Kingdom and sub group, modern/mundane and
SCA culinary experience and training.

I want to compare regional differences as well as how modern training
affects the interpretation of the recipe.

Thank-you to all who are going to participate.

See what happens when you give me vacation.
AEduin