[Sca-cooks] Picture of Stefan

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 25 07:15:19 PDT 2003

All,
During the recent Lilies War, Stefan visited the group I was camping with.  I have a picture to commemorate the event. Since the list doesn't accept attachments and I don't have a website, I forwarded it to Phlip to put on the SPCA photo page. Of course, I can't remember that web address. BUT, if anyone is interested in seeing a picture of Stefan at work in the kitchen, let me know and I will sent it to private email addresses.

Unless, Stefan, how much is it worth to keep the photo under wraps? (WEG)

Liadan