[Sca-cooks] Changes to the list format

Mary Morman mem at rialto.org
Thu Jun 26 06:35:00 PDT 2003

Folks,
Over the past two days about half of my copies of the list have been
coming in what looks like a new/different HTML format.  I have not
changed my preferences or settings at all.  The "new" list has a mottled
light-blue background, and the text within different messages can be
different sizes and fonts.  When I open one of these new-format
messages, it hangs my entire machine.  I can scroll down and look at the
messge, but I cannot do any other function within my mail server
(Netscape Messenger 6.2.1) and I cannot get out of my mail server to any
other application.  If I try to delete the message, nothing happens.
However, if I close the mail server and then re-open it, the deleted
message is gone and I can function again.  This is ONLY happening with
cooks list messages - no other messages - and only part of the time.
 What's going on here?

elaina

--
To be humble to superiors is duty,