[Sca-cooks] re: cooks neurosis

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Jun 27 09:57:00 PDT 2003

> > Anyway, at one point there was a spill in the kitchen and I sent
> > the spiller to ask the someone to get me a few more bodies temporarily.
> > The someone told me later that she felt that when she came into the
> > kitchen at that I had 'lost control of the kitchen.'

bah. as usual, I've expressed myself badly...

Allow me to point out, in this lady's defense, that she is a good friend
of mine and I had asked her how she thought it went. I'm not offended that
she gave me her honest opinion! But I didn't know how seriously to take
her impressions, because they were at variance with how I felt it went.

[And besides, I figured I'd ask the list since I was tired of deleting
Harry Potter messages! *SMILE*]

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"What don't die can't live. What don't live can't change. What don't
change can't learn." -- Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_