Philosopher's stone was [Sca-cooks] Ahhh...

Fri Jun 27 10:27:06 PDT 2003

Gasp!  You mean American youth is no longer brought up in the tradition of
Scrooge McDuck and his search for the Philospher's Stone complete with
explanation?

I tend to find children are generally more knowledgable than the adults who
try to protect them from their lack of education.  Such behavior reflects
more on the protector.

Bear