[Sca-cooks] RE: Castellan Feast, 2003...LONG

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Mon Jun 2 13:38:57 PDT 2003

We had 5 AoA's, 2 Thistles (an AoA level A&S award), 2 Crimson Stars (which
is our Baronial non-armigerous service award) and one inductee to the Order
of the Lion's Paw of Kenmare which is our Baronial armigerous service award.
Between the awards and the 7 championships and all the kids competitions it
was a longer court than I prefer to hold but I think it still went pretty
quickly.  So Olwen, when are you coming to Ansteorra?????

:)

Mercedes