[Sca-cooks] Re:Too many books

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 3 20:51:41 PDT 2003

I hate to say it, but Margaret and I have more books than many municipal
libraries.  We have a four bedroom house and don't have enough wall space
for the bookcases and the art work.  We've been here 14 years and still have
cases of books from when we moved in.  And we keep buying more.

One of the reasons we are looking for an acreage when we retire is to have
enough room to set up outbuildings for guest rooms, workspaces and a
seperate library.

Bear