[Sca-cooks] Re:Too many books

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 4 03:13:16 PDT 2003

Did you ask him if HE wanted to be buried alive?

One bookcase for cookbooks, one for music, books under the bed and in all the closets. Roommates come and go, but books stay with you for life.  I still have books I bought when I was a pre-teen.

Liadan

"Carper, Rachel" <rachel.carper at hp.com> wrote:
Can I come and be your heir? I've been in GA for 6 years now and I have books still in storage. My roommates ask how many books I need. ONe even wants to box them up and put them in storage. And then he can't understand why I stare at him like the uncouth heathan that he is.

Elewyiss
There are never enough books.