[Sca-cooks] Sabrina Welserin / Cariadoc or Elizabeth please read!

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur goldbergr1 at cox.net
Wed Jun 4 04:19:05 PDT 2003

> But note that the URL still has "sabrina," since if I change that it
> will break all links to the page that other people have.

You could always make a redirect page on the wrong name that will
automatically shunt people over to the properly spelled name. Simply put
something like this into the header (above the </head><body> tags) for the
"Sabrina_Welserin" page:

<META http-equiv=REFRESH content="URL=5;
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Cookbooks/Sabina_Welserin.html">

along with a note saying "This page has been moved to
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Cookbooks/Sabina_Welserin.html; you
will be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. Please update your
bookmarks."

Avraham

Reb Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: Arguing with a herald is like wrestling with a pig. First you get
really dirty and muddy, and then, after a while, you begin to realize the
pig is enjoying himself. - Baron Ernst Nuss von Kitzingen, "Silverwing's
Laws"