[Sca-cooks] Re:Too many books

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 4 04:28:09 PDT 2003

Did you know book collecting is a genetic trait?  When my son moves, all he has is clothes and boxes and boxes of books...

Liadan - and he doesn't thank me for it!

Terry Decker <t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
That's the problem with being a young bibliophile, you have a long time to
collect. My collection spans 50 years. Margaret's spans 25 to 30 years.
And there is less than 1 percent overlap in the collections.

Bear

One bookcase for cookbooks, one for music, books under the bed and in all
the closets. Roommates come and go, but books stay with you for life. I
still have books I bought when I was a pre-teen.

Liadan