[Sca-cooks] cooks and books

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jun 4 07:07:07 PDT 2003

You've got more cookbooks than I do, Margaret! I've only got two shelves
and a pile.
Hoping that it's not heresy on _this_ list to say it, but most of my
collection is devoted to textile and needle arts, and to Irish and
British history. And medieval history. I have 4 large bookcases in the
living room for those.  My paperbacks are crammed 3-deep in a
middling-sized bookcase in my bedroom.
--maire, book fiend