[Sca-cooks] Castellan Feast, 2003...LONG

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Thu Jun 5 08:27:10 PDT 2003

: Re: [Sca-cooks] Castellan Feast, 2003...LONG

Yes, Stefan.  This particular potato bread is made with fresh, warm mashed
potatos. And Krystal was the only one with enough energy to suggest baking
more bread. I think she would have worked all night if her dad hadn't
ordered her to bed at 2 am! What a little fireball she is!

Liadan

Well, gymnasts NEED energy! 12 hours a week, 4 hours a night....3 nights a
week! Now we need a way to bottle it all up and sell it.....

Amanda

---