[Sca-cooks] the seduction of Johnnae and other worldly matters

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 5 09:13:17 PDT 2003

Guilty as charged.  Then there are the various collections:  cookbooks [special
sub-collections of historical, literary, antique books, specific authors (M.F.K.
Fisher, etc.)] sci-fi, crafts [various], Medieval [with sub-collections on
Celtic, Chivalry and general history], etc.

I'm finding myself boxing up some books and rotating them out, so I can rotate
others into the house.  Jeez louize.  Of course, Jared and I stay together for
the sake of the books.

There is a book sale at the famous Cal Tech this weekend.  Wish us luck.

Selene Colfox