[Sca-cooks] Where the heck is everyone?

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 5 10:04:17 PDT 2003

Olwen asked
>  >Speaking of the list, where the heck is everyone?  It has been quiet as
>  >dead mice here.  On all my >lists as a matter of fact.  Wazzup?

I'm normally only sporadically chatty, but i was pretty much
incommunicado for the past week. I was in Philadelphia for a week.
Just got back late last night.

Went for my daughter's college graduation, and to help her move. I
averaged 3 or 4 hours of sleep per night, getting to sleep around
3:30 AM, then up early. Because of all the rehearsals, the
graduation, celebratory meals, etc., it took 3 days for us amateurs
(my daughter, her boyfriend, me, and one of her Indonesian cousins)
to get her moved.

I did get to eat in a lot of really good restaurants, but never made
it to the Tavern with the food based on Colonial recipes... Oh, well,
next time...

Needless to say, i'm rather fatigued.

Anahita