[Sca-cooks] Wet Pennsic

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 11:13:41 PDT 2003

Well, let's see...
I predicted the Estrella floods this year based on the fact that the LAST Estrella flood was during an El Nino winter.  I don't know how that translates to Pennsic, but it might be worth looking into.

Mordonna

Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
Anyone else think we are in for a wet Pennsic this year? I have been busy
making a plan for it since last December. Anyone seen a Farmers Almanac for
that area? I don't know why I have this hunch.
Olwen of the new mud shoes.

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt