[Sca-cooks] Summer temperatures and our itenerary

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jun 9 17:18:09 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> My first Pennsic was Pennsic 4. I don't believe that any Pennsic since
> then can really count on being that wet.
>
> Johnnae

I think I heard about that one. Wasn't that the one at the site just before
we moved to Cooper's Lake, where Duke Andrew had to borrow a tractor to
hoist most of the participants out of the parking lot? I think he was still
driving Fatty Lumpkin at the time...

Phlip, who still misses Andy, and his stories of early SCA and Pennsics....

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,