[Sca-cooks] Pennsic War IV

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jun 9 21:36:59 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Sorry, I seem to have spoken too soon.  I know I had it, but it seems to
have been a casualty of my hard drive crash a few months back.  Thought I
had it backed up, too, but I can't find the CD with my SCA music.  Maybe it
will turn up after the move...

> Mordonna

Ah, bummer- I'd have liked to heard it ;-) Oh well, if you find it again,
think of me ;-)

Phlip

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.