[Sca-cooks] Pennsic War IV

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 22:39:56 PDT 2003

If anyone can find a copy, the song is "Pennsic War IV" by Baron Moonwulf (Michael Longcor) of the Barony of Rivenstar.

Mordonna

Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:
Wasn't this the Pennsic that was flooded out? The
governor of that state declared the area a
natural disastor area, because of all the rivers
flooding.
I wasn't there, but Mistress Signe Dimmridaela
has told me many hilarious stories about that
war.
One of them about a certain Duck Fungus who fell
face forward and got his pig-snout basinet stuck
in several inches of mud. Too bac he didn't
drown ...

Huette

--- johnna holloway
wrote:

> > > There's a difference between having rain
> during Pennsic and having a wet
> > > Pennsic. It's the difference between having
> it rain a couple of times
> > > during the two weeks, and having it rain
> every or nearly every day.
>
> My first Pennsic was Pennsic 4. I don't believe
> that any Pennsic since
> then can really count on being that wet.
>
> Johnnae

=====
shall never cease to be amused.

Lady Anne du Bosc