[Sca-cooks] Suggestions for camp food...

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 06:01:11 PDT 2003

Hmmm...a toughie!    First...cheese?   Lots of things to be done with cheese:
sauce veggies with it, put it with pasta, mix with rice.   Add  (don't
gasp....I LIKE the stuff!) Spam and you are set.   I have combos of "hamburger
helper" type meals...you bag everything ahead of time, brown the meat, add water
and the bag of mix...fresh cheese if you got it...and you are set to go.  I
usually add veggies, too.

Etain