[Sca-cooks] Summer temperatures and our itenerary

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 11 09:21:04 PDT 2003

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> > > One of them about a certain Duck Fungus who
> > fell
> > > face forward and got his pig-snout basinet
> > stuck
> > > in several inches of mud.  Too bac he didn't
> > drown ...
> >
> > And you're not the first person to make that
> > observation.
> > Well, it might have made a lot of people
> > happier in the long run,
> > but I would have not known my handmaiden aka
> > The Great Kat,
> > for she would not have been born.  Terrific
> > kid.  Good cook too,
> > like you would expect anything less in this
> > household?
>
> Very true.  The two good things he did were to
> produce to great kids.  But I attribute their
> greatness to their mother and not to their
> father.

Well, despite Aonghais' ill deeds, he did have
some good points.  The greatest wisdom that
Dungeons & Dragons rules taught us is that
Intelligence and Wisdom are two completely
unrelated dice rolls.  The man was far from
stupid, but no sense whatsoever.  He was
always bewildered as to why everyone
was so mad at him. Both kids have a lot of
their father's looks - Tiger particularly!
- as well as audience charisma.

Um, on-topic content, better think of some...
Summer, heat, fire...
you know that Tiger performs with a
fire-eating troupe?  Totally true, he
performed some of his amazing feats