[Sca-cooks] Welcome back and sekanjabin

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 10:27:36 PDT 2003

Welcome back, Master A!
I missed you.
As far as sekanjabin goes, if I make it for me to drink, I follow the recipe for the syrup, then only add about 3 or 4 parts water.  I also drink it straight sometimes, for medicinal purposes.
I find that when I make it for the masses and add 7 parts water, it tastes insipid, but then again, when making Kool-aid I only add about 3/4's as much water as it calls for.  I find that over-watered drinks taste like someone's being cheap.

Mordonna

"Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius at verizon.net> wrote:
Hello again, all!

My apologies for the OT bandwidth. I just wanted to say hello and post
my return address. Among the accidentally consumed when switching hard
drives, upgrading my OS, and various other e-mail-related activities,
were my old e-mail files and addresses, those that were not backed up
to CD more recently than about two months ago. I still can go back and
get that data, but recently my main concern was getting an e-mail
client to properly submit a login and password to my ISP (I hate IMAP
servers and don't want to use a Web browser for mail -- blecch!).

Anyway, again, I apologize to all those who may feel I left them
hanging in mid-conversation; probably the best thing to do would be to
contact me offlist and make sure I have the most current address for
you. For the rest, my address book tends to grow whenever I'm
subscribed to this list, so I'm not too worried.

My thanks for your patience...

Adamantius the Tentatively E-mail Enabled

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt
mundanely Pat Griffin