[Sca-cooks] RANT - OT and OOP - Just letting off steam

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 05:35:36 PDT 2003

Thank you, Phlip, that sounds like just the therapy I need.

Mordonna

Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I spent a most unrewarding day today courtesy of the US Veteran's Affairs
Administration

Total time wasted: 6 hours.
ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH ! ! !

May I invite you over to my forge, my dear friend, to share a wee drop of
Blacksmith's Cordial? If you need to let of steam, you might just as well
use a pleasant fuel....

Phlip

Blacksmith's credo.

cat.