[Sca-cooks] Powder Fort

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 22:08:47 PDT 2003

Congratulations!  I've lost the same five pounds four or five times since Feb.

Mordonna

Craig Jones <drakey at webone.com.au> wrote:
>--
>Welcome back, Drakey!
>I've missed you.

Have you really? And I thought all you'd guys would miss is my accident stories...

You'll be happy to know that I haven't injured myself at all lately... A slightly
strained neck from too much heavy lifting moving house and 2 doses of flu (one
nasty)...

Oh, and I've lost 45 pounds since Feb 1....

Cheers,

Drake.

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook